RE: virus: discusion in my country, the netherlands about alternative healing/medicin

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 09:27:35 MST

    IMO, the jury's still out on many "alternative medicines". Ultimately
    it is a human's right to choose lunacy of any kind, and any other human
    who helps provide is, while perhaps immoral, probably not a criminal.

    (Unless, of course, you consider street drugs alternative medicine, in
    which case the provider _is_ a criminal in our lunatic country (USA).)

    The person in your case example has as much access to information as
    anyone else, unless she was mentally incapacitated in some way. As much
    as governments would like to make us think they could keep us from being
    idiots, it's really not their place. This, of course, is a matter of
    much political debate.

    -Michelle