RE: virus: WW needs electronics advice

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 06:29:19 MST

    ...Walter, i can help you here i believe. it's pretty simple
    actually...just attach the black wire to the back legs of the hamster, make
    sure that the battery attached to the goat is ni-cad and fully charged, and
    then climb up the step ladder and throw the cat as close as you can to a 40
    degree angle, but make sure it's able to land on its feet - otherwise the
    mayonnaise covering its tail will splatter...which will probably scare the
    vietnamese child. if he moves more than a few inches, he'll be out of sync
    with the beat on the Yanni CD which will result in a poorly timed execution
    of his spanking the puppy...which means that the dog wont arrive at the
    ignition point for the prism and the laser....resulting in a possible
    misfire of the neutral gas cannister. if this happens, drop the gasoline
    and the oreo cookie and get the hell out of there for at least 20
    minutes(for the goat to run out of battery power) then you should be
    alright to try it again. let me know how it goes.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".