Re:virus: WW needs electronics advice

From: Durazac15 (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 21:38:38 MST

    I can agree with that whole hearterdly. She is a talent. I hope she keeps her head as she matures. Have you listened to Diana Krall? More mature, pays piano and sings in a sultry and seductive manner. I think she is in her 30s. What about the clasic ladies? Aretha, the Queen of Soul, or Patsy Cline?

    ----
    This message was posted by Durazac15 to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30051>