RE: virus: Re: does it?

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 14:09:26 MST

    Ah, but when did I say virus takes over YOUR machine?

    ;-}

    [WW]

    I have no virus, and my virus pattern file comes in real-time.

    Rhino's assumption about my computer being clean, and his explanation for
    the header
    spoof was right on.

    Thanks for the suggestion, though.
    good to hear from ya--been a while.