Re: virus: could we get it off of our CoV chat server

From: Bill MacKinnon (bmackinn@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 14:19:55 MST

    Hi Walter,

    I hate to sound like a snob or a smart ass, because thats not my
    intention, but I just made the switch to a mac power book g4 and love
    it.
    As a second computer, couldn't ask for more. Not much worry about
    viruses either. OS X 3.3 is Great. (for me). Never thought I'd say
    that.
    Good luck. Viruses suck.

    Bill