RE: virus: Parmenides and the problem of abstract and concrete.

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 08:30:08 MST

    A phenomenoloogical interpretation of Parmenides appear when one considers our various sensory modalities as constant form-specific containers, and their received contents as the variable matter. Thus, the Heraclitan stimuli flit into and out of our perceptual fields, while they, form-wise, Remain-Here-Now in an Eternal-Present, Parminidean manner.

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30091>