RE: virus: Parmenides and the problem of abstract and concrete.

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 12:12:53 MST

    Fair enough. I will accept your word on this. But I do have a question for the list members: Elven stated to me that the individual in question conspired with him offlist to co-ordinate attacks upon me. He also stated that he was far from the only one so co-ordinated. In fact, he told me that this action was one of the things that soured him on this nefarious individual and persuaded him to speak up/out concerning him, after which it seems that, due to fear of opposing him publicly, Elven's privately communicated off-list support failed to publicly materialize, leaving him feeling abandoned and betrayed. Would the rest of the members involved in that rancid scheme do me the favor of fessing up? I am quite willing to let bygones be bygones as far as those who were persuaded to aid and abet his anti-me putsch-plot-pogram-persecution are concerned; I'm just curious as to how broad and deep it went, and think that it is only fair that I be so enlightened. It is quite alright with me if the individuals inv
    olved, due to understandable shame at their involvement in such vile machinations, prefer to enlighten me privatly rather than publicly. I promise not to betray their confidence.

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30091>