Re: virus: could we get it off of our CoV chat server

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 12:39:57 MST

    Thanks, I've always kept that option off.

    I sent the following to the webmaster at Hollywood Video's site. Feel free to cut 'n paste it and use it often. Just change a couple of variables.
    ------------------------------------

    Looking for a title I got "%JavaScript% is required to see this menu"
    It's not required to search %BLOCKBUSTER'S% titles. :-p
    It's a security issue. I don't know you, so why would I put you in my "trusted sites" zone?
    It's not necessary to run %javascripts% or %active-x-scripts% to run an effective commercial website.

    Get a clue.

    A former customer

    --
    Walter Watts