RE: virus: Parmenides and the problem of abstract and concrete.

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 00:03:22 MST

    Kalkor
    Sent: 29 March 2004 08:15 AM

    Although it's the first name-calling I've seen in a while, and I kind of
    miss it.

    Nah. Not really.

    [Blunderov] Lovely to hear from you again Kalkor.

    I think we may take it that Joe finds himself in the grip of powerful
    emotions when his thoughts turn to the Hermit.

    I am hoping that in such an intelligentsia it should be reasonably
    possible to agree to disagree where necessary.

    If it is not possible, here at Virus, to refrain (on rational grounds)
    from squabbling like men over dice in an alley, then where can it be
    possible at all? And how can we presume to criticize the high and the
    mighty for doing the same?

    Best Regards