RE: virus: Parmenides and the problem of abstract and concrete.

From: Kharin (kharin@kharin.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 01:40:56 MST

    "If this is the kind of discussion we can expect now that Joe is back, I am out of here."

    Quite. I've unsubscribed from the mailing list so I don't have to read any more of either those ravings or assorted pieces of demagoguery from the pages of the tabloid press...

    ----
    This message was posted by Kharin to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30091>