RE: virus: Parmenides and the problem of abstract and concrete.

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 02:48:43 MST

    ....i for one joe, was never a part of or aware of any focused off-list
    effort against you. i merely became immensely tired, worn down, bored,
    frustrated, and apathetic due to conversations just like this. i see that
    one of the first things youve done, is bring it all up again. i dont know
    what to say...i really dont...i'm sure it's all been said many many many
    times. i dont care about your mother, your hurt feelers, your hatred for
    hermit, your teary-eyed return or your incredibly thin-skin. i guess i will
    have to continue to be bored to death by all this crap for some time to come
    once again. when the 500th post pops up regarding Your feelings, Injustice
    towards you, Evil hermit, Your poor mom, or other inflexible positions, i
    will once again long for the days without 50 joedees posts (48 of which will
    be about YOU).

    ...cant you at least pretend to drop all that crap WITHOUT a "yeah, but...."
    as your lead-in for just a few days at least? sheesh.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".