RE: virus: Lost in Translation

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 13:26:35 MST

    ahhh...keeping up with the Sebbys.....

    You and Laura top this, but you can't do it directly. You have to have a son first, then breed him properly for the excellent outcome Cecelia and I produced....

    So there!!! ;)

    http://www.walterwatts.com/images/kylrec2.jpg

    oh, and btw:

    http://www.walterwatts.com/images/webcam.htm

    [Sopranos Stuff]
    "(excited) I might be learning disabled!" - AJ Soprano

    "Great tax loophole, those SUVs. Told all my clients, write it off on your business

    "I used to be able to write off condoms." - Ginsberg and David Lee Roth

    "They release these fucks from the can. Obviously, he wasn't reabullated." - Sal and Paulie Walnuts

    "What I was thinking was a tri-umber-thing. Like Caesar." - Tony Soprano

    "Know what the biggest change is for me? Broads shavin' their bushes. I went over to Silvio's, it's like the Girl Scouts in there." - Michele "Feech" La Manna

    "What, did you go straight from the joint to Earl Sheib? Look at that tan! " - Tony Soprano

    ----
    This message was posted by Walter Watts to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30060>