virus: I finally understand my tattoo fixation

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 16:54:33 MST

    And I thought my explanation would be something y'all would like. See,
    I have this thing about ancient symbolic art, and whenever someone asks
    me about my tattoos I have to say something like "I have a thing for
    archaeology" or some other lame roundabout answer. But today I finally
    figured it out, I was thinking about this great fossilized trilobyte I
    have on a wrist bracelet, and I realized...

    Ancient symbolic art is like the fossil of an idea. Or if you will, the
    fossil of a meme. No wonder I love it so!

    Happy to understand my geekery,
    Michelle

    PS - So far I have 2 of this category (and 1 plus a tiny one that are
    not). My next one will be a faithful repro of a cave painting, complete
    with the reds & oranges of rock strata, on my lower back/hips area. :D