RE: virus: I finally understand my tattoo fixation

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 17:50:27 MST

    Oo, I like the cave painting idea a lot--what of?
    leaping wild cattle?

    --Eva

    [Michelle] I thought I would poke around and see what's the oldest right
    at the time I do it (prob in about 18 mos), and see if the whole or a
    section of it made me respond. I usually take about a year to plan it
    (and save up for it), and I just got one in October 2003 (the ancient
    coin of Athens c. 350 BCE with the owl of Athena, surrounded by a
    pleasing vine shape).

    Are you tattooed?

    The more I read from you the more I want to meet you! :D

    -Michelle