virus: Petition for the cure

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 07:33:21 MST

    Dear Visionaries and Supporters of Transformation,

    Right now, there is a petition in California to create a 3 billion dollar stem-cell research fund.

    Stem-cell research offers the potential to cure most major diseases, including diabetes, Alzheimer's and cancer. Researchers have already used stem-cells to repair damaged heart muscle and regrow damaged spinal nerves.

    If approved, this initiative could usher in a new era of public, high tech research - with other states and countries following California's lead.

    Article:
    http://dpds.net/?0000IN

    Petition:
    http://www.curesforcalifornia.org

    If you live in California, please do what you can to spread the word and help out. If not, please try to reach someone who can. Your effort and support counts.

    (I don't live in California, but I knew that I could help out by sending this email to the people and communities I am involved with.)

    - Erik Aronesty
      Chairman, NYTA
      CEO, ZoneEdit, Inc.