Re:virus: I Wanna Be A Cowboy

From: Kid-A (dave_is_brewing@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 02:14:44 MDT

    Let me teach you all an imprtant lesson about life.
    The other day I was about to don my cowboy hat and look very suave, but then I realised as I looked to the ground, that this here dirt, this here soil has been around much longer than TV.
    Then I got drunk on sake, fell asleep outside and some dude called Pablo woke me up the next day, unfortunately I missed my bus, had to stay in Miami an extra day, Miami is very expensive, especially the bars on Ocean drive.
    So dont drink too much sake, and miss your bus back to New York.

    Adios

    The Kid

    ----
    This message was posted by Kid-A to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30126>