Re: virus: Re:What is Google really building?

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 14:12:56 MDT

    Rhino, here's from an old post I sent a couple of yearly domain-name registrations ago:
    If you happen to have a domain name or two, DON'T LET THEM LAPSE.

    They will be sold into an underground network of domain-name slavery
    sweatshops in Malaysia and it will cost you dearly to get them back.

    You'd best consider putting your lost domain-name on milk cartons
    with a plaintive "Have You Seen This Domain-Name?"

    FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKk

    Walter
    <what a goddamn shakedown--who would want MY domain name, except maybe another Walter Watts---well fuck you, Walter Watts, whoever you are>

    --
    Walter Watts
    Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.