virus: Meaning of 911 dates

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 15:01:04 MDT

    1. If the attack date was chosen by a group of ideological extremists who were seeking to promote American military dominance (www.newamericancentury.org), then the meaning of 9-11 is clear. If that was true, then it was chosen for it's memetic resonance by a group of people who were intimately familiar with the American culture.

    2. If, instead, the dates were chosen by a group of terrorists, the best that we seem come up with is coincidence. (Ref: http://dpds.net/?0000JA) That's because the dates were chosen by a group of people who, at the time of choosing, had little/no knowledge of our culture.

    There's nothing wrong with the theory of coincidence. It's just interesting that the two conversations (origins of attack, meaning of the date) can be so closely tied together.