virus: SOMEBODY'S BABY Lyrics-modified slightly by WW

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 01:07:07 MDT

    SOMEBODY'S BABY Lyrics-modified slightly by WW

    SOMEBODY'S MINION Lyrics
    Artist(Band):Jackson Browne

    (Originally from the Fast Times At Ridgemont High soundtrack)

    Well, just - a look at that boy with the lights comin' up in his eyes.
    He's got to be somebody's minion.
    He must be somebody's minion.
    All the guys on the corner stand back and let him walk on by.
    He's got to be somebody's minion.
    He must be somebody's minion.
    He's got to be somebody's minion.
    He's so fine.
    He's probably somebody's only light.
    Gonna shine tonight.
    Yeah, he's probably somebody's minion, all right.

    I heard him talkin' with his friend when he thought nobody else was
    around.
    He said he's got to be somebody's minion; he must be somebody's minion.
    'Cause when the cars and the signs and the street lights light up the
    town,
    He's got to be somebody's minion;
    He must be somebody's minion;
    He's got to be somebody's minion.
    He's so....
    He's gonna be somebody's only light.
    Gonna shine tonight.
    Yeah, he's gonna be somebody's minion tonight.

    I try to shut eyes, but I can't get him outta my sight.
    I know I'm gonna know him, but I gotta get over my fright.
    We'll, I'm just gonna walk up to him.
    I'm gonna talk to him tonight.
    Yeah, he's gonna be somebody's only light.
    Gonna shine tonight.
    Yeah, he's gonna be somebody's minion tonight.
    Gonna shine tonight, make him mine tonight.

    --
    Walter Watts
    Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.