virus: Free Will?

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 22:51:04 MDT

    Depending on where you "live" in spacetime, your "free will" is just someone elses history. And to prove it, go break something cheap, like a stick, or a brick or anything that would have remained whole had I NOT ask you to initiate your "free will" and break it.

    It has "already" been recorded as broken in someone elses "spacetime" as we speak.

    Fun, isn't it?

    Walter

    [JeffCreel spoke thusly]
    While to me this seems a free action, with meaning, it is also both the product of smaller processes, and the component of larger processes, all operating under the same physical laws. the politics of a person describe three things-> 1. how the person was "brought up" by their environment, 2. what the person freely "thinks" and believes-eg. the nature of their experience and observation, and 3. the impact they are likely to have on their environment- eg. their role in a higher level system

    ----
    This message was posted by Walter Watts to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30175>