Re:virus: Looks like somebody found a publisher that would print one book at a t

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 07:39:15 MDT

    [Jukka E Isosaari]
    Anyone have more information on the book contents? Or samples? Net version?

    [rhinoceros]
    We have had the pleasure of being acquanted with R. Stewart Hall's "Analytic Metaphysics" by Hall's apostle himself, Everett E. Allie, philosopher and poet (photo here).
    http://internationalpoetryclub.com/EVERETT.HTML

    Hall's theory has been flawlessly incorporated into Everett's philosophy of everything in this comprehensive essay:

    THE ORIGIN OF SOCIAL DYSFUNCTION:
    The Pathology of Cultural Delusion

    http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/origin/contents.shtml

    You can also find a concise, if somehow hasty, presentation of "The Genesis Particle" in this thread:

    http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=24835

    Digging up our archives you can find hundreds more, such as this one:

    http://forum.javien.com/XMLmessage.php?id=id::fmM4PL_F-xgWK-TGx_-XZIK-xiRfb19cJajP

    But we have not been the only chosen to receive the word. Google can get you much more from many different forums, like this one:

    http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/rad-green/2001-August/000159.html

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30208>