Re: virus: Linux and Windows on the same PC

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 09:46:45 MDT

    Cygwin is the most famous, and I've used it and it works very well. Like all open source products, it requires some research, trial and error, and dedication, but for me it's the best choice.

    Bochs might work better for you, dpending on the types of applications you need to run and what your hardware is.

    I'd try Cygwin first.

    Hint: use newsgroups and mailing lists extensively when you're getting started with any new open source product.