RE: virus: Linux and Windows on the same PC

From: Calvin Ashmore (coa@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 16:08:16 MDT

    Imho, Cygwin is the best thing since sliced bread.

    I've had problems with getting some things to install in the past, but
    overall it's tremendously cool and incredibly versatile.

    Through considerable effort, I've even gotten X-Windows to run, but it does
    so slowly due to a few configuration foibles. It's quintessential Linux-
    incredible program, and quirky enough that you'll either love it or hate it
    :p

    And that concludes today's rant.

    -Calvin