RE: virus: The Berg Execution

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 13:00:52 MDT

    [Blunderov] Some Islamic rap. Very strange - fundamentalist lyrics and gang
    rythyms. They seem a bit upset about the existence of different countries in
    the world of Islam. Given the factional nature of most religions, they seem
    a bit optimistic about their Ummah, which doesn't seem to include the West
    or non Islamic lands as far as I can tell. Except Israel.
    Best Regards

    http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:8KGKbzwUVi8J:www.muslimstudio.com/lyric
    s/imaginarywalls.pdf+islam+halall&hl=en
    <q>
    Soldiers of Allah
    Keeping it real with tight rhymes
    Insh-Allah one day
    We wouldn't have to rap about Sad times
    Islamic state will be implemented
    Right-right
    There will be no gap between
    Me & my brothers Side by side
    just like our pray lines
    No more imaginary walls
    Brothers greeting each other worldwide
    Our only bond will be Islam
    Haram and Halal will be Our only guidelines
    Waking up from this coma
    I see a rise of Muslim pride
    A generation of Muslim youth
    Who know the truth