RE: virus: The Berg Execution

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 17:07:12 MDT

    Walter Watts
    Sent: 14 May 2004 12:01 AM

    The more I think about Sebby's solution here, the more I like it.........

    Walter

    [Blunderov] I know I mentioned this before but with a little development my
    idea might have some merit. Or not.

    1 USA hands over to an Islamic Council to be agreed (!)

    2 At the site of 9/11, A monumental World Centre of Religious Learning and
    Tolerance is constructed. A sort of United Nations of Religions. (Some might
    think a Disneyland of delusion.)

    All who come to New York can worship or study a religion of whatever
    species. Festivals are held. Ecumenical activities are strongly encouraged.
    A world class library of religious texts and materials is maintained and
    made available to all pilgrims. America becomes a land under all gods.

    By this gesture and in this manner perhaps the moral high ground can be
    regained, or at least some of it. The xtremists will look more extreme and
    become marginalized.

    Maybe this is the way to win the war? Takers?
    Best Regards