RE: virus: Re:Banality of Evil and Digital Photography

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 17:34:11 MDT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: owner-virus@lucifer.com [mailto:owner-virus@lucifer.com] On Behalf Of
    rhinoceros
    Sent: 17 May 2004 16:26
    To: virus@lucifer.com
    Subject: virus: Re:Banality of Evil and Digital Photography

    SNIP

    [Rhino]

    All that said, I have talked with Jonathan in IRC several times and I have
    noticed that he is actually a sweet and polite person, much unlike myself. I
    would bet good money that if he was a guard in that Baghdad prison he would
    stop dead on his tracks as soon as a prisoner talked back to him in human
    speech. I expect that eventually he will integrate all the personal stories
    which drive him into a coherent whole.

    [Jonathan] I may get some time to explain my points further and answer your
    questions tomorrow but in the meantime thank you for a thorough and
    considered response.

    On the matter of my personality and its integrity, I am sorry to report that
    I am indeed not whole. In fact, in the words of those famous new testament
    demons, my name is Legion.

    I have instructed my most trusted lieutenants to shoot me through head and
    feed my brains to flesh eating beetles if I ever reach ego integrity and
    show signs of psychological wholeness, certainty or faith.

    Kind regards

    Jonathan as found on the 18th May 2004 00:34Zulu sober and fed.

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of
    Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=303
    00>
    ---
    To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to
    <http://www.lucifer.com/cgi-bin/virus-l>