virus: Roman Catholic Atheist

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 07:05:21 MDT

    A dialog from the Skeptic newsletter, sent by a "Roman Catholic Atheist":

    <begin quote>
    I was at Whole Earth Day in Davis on Saturday. It was my birthday and my wife loves to go and buy hippie clothes. When I passed the Jews for Jesus table, I was asked to take a survey. I said, "Sure. Why not?"

    Q: Do you belong a religious organization or consider yourself a member of a recognized faith.