RE: virus: The Rumsfeld wriggle.

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 08:07:41 MDT

    The problem is they *are* insurgents, being as they are an irregular armed
    force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment. Some of the
    people trying to destroy the US efforts have also resorted to terror tactics
    making them terrorists unless you are somehow claiming that car bombs
    outside mosques and buses full of burning schoolchildren are somehow NOT
    terrorism.

    Also many the fighters are foreigners - mostly Iranian and Syrian - not
    Iraqis at all.

    Regards

    Jonathan