RE: virus: The Rumsfeld wriggle.

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 11:12:36 MDT

    Erik Aronesty
    Sent: 18 May 2004 05:48 PM

    : [Blunderov] What I had more in
    : mind was any future opponent
    : say Iran or North Korea, who
    : knows, maybe one day even China.

    If you know anything about memetics, you know that prophecy is
    self-fulfilling.

    Do you want to create that reality, Blunderov?

    Watch your words, and watch the world you are creating with them.

    ---
    [Blunderov] Certainly I don't wish to create it. But Iran and North Korea
    are possible flash points.
    If I recall correctly, the USA has a defense treaty with Taiwan and there is
    the potential for confrontation there, however slight that may appear for
    now. (This might become less slight if China somehow gets the idea that the
    USA is capricious about meeting inconvenient treaty commitments.)
    Best Regards.