Re: virus: Re:Jerusalem Post promotes genocide?

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 08:27:12 MDT

    Yep, all killing, except perhaps in immediate self-defense, is terror - regardless of whether is is sanctioned by a government via a regular army.

    Another way of putting is is that *both* the Palestinian killers and the Israeli killers are dumbasses.

    The only reason anyone even gives a crap about that place is because of its religious significance... which is all so much holy crap.

    I find it bizarre that the rational people of this world, which I firmly believer are in the majority, are allowing extremists and religious fanatics, Christian, Jewish and Islamic and otherwise, to cause so much damage.

    Perhaps the theory is that they'll just kill each other off...

    But the problem is that our world is too interconnected, and these clashes between religious fruitcakes and nutty ideagogues are claiming innocent lives every day.