RE: virus: Re:Jerusalem Post promotes genocide?

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 10:18:18 MDT

    Mermaid
    Sent: 19 May 2004 10:17 AM

    I dont think there is anything wrong in being 'anti semitic' against israel
    when it comes to its current appalling behaviour. Anyone with me?

    ----
    [Blunderov] I'm all for imposing a travel ban on Israeli government
    officials and their families as was done to Mugabe. It apparently infuriated
    him more than any other sanction that was taken against him by the
    commonwealth, or so I heard. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the
    gander.
    Apparently Bush the Lesser finds recent events in Gaza 'troubling'.
    One pictures the great leader furrowing his brow in consternation. 'These
    WMD are very troubling' one imagines him saying to the nation upon due
    consideration. 'Very troubling'.
    But he is not alone. We, or some us, in SA used to refer to full scale riots
    as 'the troubles'. I think the phrase was widely employed in N. Ireland as
    well.
    'Bad luck and trouble everyday' Bill?
    Best Regards