RE: virus: Depleted uranium

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 13:30:02 MDT

    Joe Dees
    Sent: 19 May 2004 08:36 PM

    <snip>
    Our nation cannot afford to follow either John Kerry or any Generation X
    versions of the anti-war veteran. Jimmy Massey cannot escape the
    implications of what he is declaring to all the world by laying blame with
    the President based on clichés about war for oil and lies about weapons of
    mass destruction. And we who understand the importance of success cannot
    afford to keep our heads down.
    </snip>

    [Blunderov] So which bit of what Massey has to say is false? Or should I
    understand this article to mean that even if what he has to say is true, it
    should be ignored in the interests of the greater good?

    What good?

    Best Regards