RE: virus: Re:Banality of Evil and Digital Photography

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 00:28:47 MDT

    Joe Dees
    Sent: 20 May 2004 01:03 AM

    Pictures that push logic out of frame
    Michael Duffy
    The Daily Telegraph
    http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.jsp?sectionid=145769&storyid=133ifer
    6733

    This sort of brutality goes on all the time, it is happening now in jails
    right through the Middle East, he says. But of course there are no photos.
    This is selective outrage.

    [Blunderov] I see. Because this brutality goes on all the time we should
    accept that the USA does the same. Rubbish. Selective outrage is perfectly
    permissible because the USA has touted itself as representing civilized
    values.