virus: for elvensage:Re:Diversion 2

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 02:56:48 MDT

    ....then i suggest attaching a set of "Wallwatts Electro-Nipple Clips"(tm):

      the nipple clips attach to any USB port on the computer end...and two
    gentle gold laced ceramic clips on your end...with the included software,
    your emails will include "sensory buttons" which your recipients can use to
    send you "personal" messages in the form of:

    1. undulating massage vibrations
    2. ultra-bass hypno-wave throbbing
    3. mild to severe pinching
    4. mild to severe electro-shock stimuli

      if you order now, we will include, free of charge a tandem pair for a
    partner or friend!
    39.99$ for a limited time.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".