Re: virus: Re:Diversion 2

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 09:21:18 MDT

    True.

    COV should start a cov.meetup.com subdomain...

    But I think we need at least 20 people to email meetup.com to request it.

    And then we'd need to expand membership to at least 10 people per major city.

    And for that, I honestly feel we need more specialized controls on the email system, and a more rapidly expanding WIKI, which I am not currently able to do myself.

    So email----->email.