RE: virus: Warning Signals

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 14:31:38 MDT

    [Joe Dees]
    I'd also like to remark to Rhino that the biases of the writer do not alter the facts of the case; two teachers showed their students the Nick Berg beheading video, and were suspended for doing so.

    [rhinoceros]
    You are right, and I called this point (showing violence to the students) a legit opinion which can be supported -- with other arguments than the ones used in the full article you posted.

    Then I took the liberty to examine the author's arguments.

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30326>