RE: Re:virus: Joe's complaint

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 05:50:27 MDT

    Sean, this is not on. This sort of abuse is proscribed in this forums'
    rules. If this were not coming via the list, I would suspect these mails to
    be spoofed as this is not congruent with the person I think is Irvken / Sean
    Kenny.

    If you want to be banned, go ahead and continue. Someone may call for your
    banning and you do, on the basis of these posts, look like you are heading
    towards deserving it.

    That said, I am strongly against banning if it can be helped at all. Please
    Don't take on the habits of the Jihadis. Martyrdom is for zealots and is not
    a Virian virtue.

    Regards

    Jonathan