virus: Re:'Disturbing' data suggest plot for summer terror

From: Casey (cmanisca@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 13:01:07 MDT

    [Joe Dees]
    I officially call for the moderation of Irvken, who has continuously subjected me to rude remarks, vicious name calling, and unacceptable personal attacks, sometimes having absolutely nothing to do with my posts. This began with his repeating Hermit's mother-slander some time ago and has continued to the present day. If he can't keep a civil tongue in his head, he should at least keep his incivilities off this list.

    [Casey]
    Joe, I recall you telling me to chant Alluha Akbar while watching the Berg decapitation video after I posted a response to you on the BBS. But, I didn't complain to Lucifer and ask that you be moderated. Should I do so now in order to keep with the standards you've defined above?

    Kind regards,
    Casey

    ----
    This message was posted by Casey to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30374>