RE: virus: Scroll down and play the video on this:

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 02:29:11 MDT

    Walter Watts
    Sent: 01 May 2004 10:48 PM
    To: virus
    Subject: virus: Scroll down and play the video on this:

    Scroll down and play the video on this:

     <http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4874417/> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4874417/

    [Blunderov] Thanks for this and also your other recent posts. In particular
    I enjoyed 'Pithy Therapy'.

    I wonder what advice Pete the porno puppet might have for kiddies who find
    pictures of naked other daddies in their fathers' draws?

    Apparently religious opinion is divided as to the merits or otherwise of
    exposing children to pornography:

    http://answering-christianity.com/x_rated.htm

    <q>

    An email from a
    <http://answering-christianity.com/I%20won't%20say%20their%20email%20address
    ,%20but%20honestly%20this%20is%20a%20real%20email%20that%20I%20recieved%20fr
    om%20a%20Christian> Christian having no problem with pornography:

    The cross, in the porn industry. How can you judge people like that. I have
    big plans on being a porn star, I think that you can not see something
    beautiful as PORN. you lack an appreciation for art. I think you are a mad
    man, how can some one learn about sex if they do not see it at a very young
    age. I am all for leaving X rated material around so younger people can see
    it. I think If I never saw the stuff I saw as a youngster, I would not have
    gained the intellect that I have now, so get a life, no offense, please
    write more x
    rated bible stuff, even see if you can find some more, because it further
    justifies my life and the way I lead my so called Christian life, and p s I
    LOVE YOU :) and
    I hope I have not offended you in any way shape form or fashion. </q>

    Best Regards