Re: virus: Re:Some of Juuko Isohaari's favorite writers and posts

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 15:36:48 MDT

    On Thu, 6 May 2004, Joe Dees wrote:

    > If that's all you've got to gripe about, I went back and included source
    > URL's. I was posting them as an extremist parody of your views, but the
    > fact that you seem to associate yourself with them demonstrates that
    > your views are beyond parody, mainly because they are so extreme as to
    > be caricatures themselves.

    I think you're the one being extreme here. I'm always open to mend
    my opinions when faced with facts. Obviously you are incapable of
    believing, accepting or even conceiving anything "bad" about America,
    or the fact that Iraqi's might be fighting Americans simply because of
    their patriotism. Must be your military career that makes you this
    blind to all reason and fact?

    For example, I recall the last appinted ex-Saddam General to handle
    Fallujah got sacked because he declared after meeting with the rebels that
    there were no foreign fighters among them. - Americans named a new one to
    replace him after that. - He properly blames foreigners, I believe. It's
    all among the stories I've posted. I'm sure you'll find it if you dig it
    up.

    It's funny how Americans seem to think that having been in the military
    is something to boast about. Here we all go to military service, and it's
    all just a part of growing up. Apparently, you can't say the same about it
    when it comes to Americans.