Re:virus: War & Peace / Rethinking Iraq

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 17:03:23 MDT

    ...considering that the realistic result of turning away from truth seroms
    will be physical torture etc. i would say 'yes' to the truth serom
    alternatives. they are very very effective by the way...ive experienced it.
      the only problem is that people tend to gush on about all sorts of things,
    some irrellevant, some misleading...plus slurred speach and lack of
    motivation to accurately depict things, intel will be challenged to derive
    accurate renditions at times.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".