Re: virus: Re:Some of Juuko Isohaari's favorite writers and posts

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 17:13:17 MDT

    On Thu, 6 May 2004, Joe Dees wrote:

    > There have been many bad actions and decisions in US history (the big
    > one being Vietnam, which we never should've taken over from the French),
    > but the Afghan and Iraqi campaigns are not, in my opinion, two of them.
    > I have also already stated that I approved neither of Bush's reactionary
    > domestic social policies nor his fiscal irresponsibility; this disproves
    > and refutes your claim that I cannot conceive of anything bad about the
    > US (by provision of counterfactual evidence). You, however, have never
    > had anything whatsoever good to say about either the US or any of its

    Well, good things to say about the US. Hmms. You guys make good porn.

    Your genetic heritage makes you an enterprising people, as well
    as gullible, and it has also accidentally lead to some good things,
    I'm sure. Financing for innovative technologies and startups, for
    example, such as the project that lead to the foundation of the Internet,
    due to which we are now able to so nicely flame each other.

    Good leaders... hmms. Bush has a nice face, but I don't much care
    for his policies. Does that make him a good leader? Most Americans
    seem to think so... But I think climate change is a real threat and should
    be taken seriously. Kyoto Treaty might have done something to ease it..
    The temperatures here are a lot hotter nowadays, out of season... I really
    would prefer it cooler.. it isn't normal to have 27 degrees celcius here
    at this time of year... only in mid-summer...

    Clinton was a lot of entertainment.. Was he a good leader? His policies
    weren't especially that good. Bombing medicine factories in Sudan to get
    attention away from a blowjob... duh...

    Ronnie Ray-gun... he was a funny guy, but can't say if he was good or not.
    Didn't really follow up on US politics then, so I reserve judgement. He
    was a nice actor though.

    I'm sure Arnold the Terminator will make a nice president for you some
    day. He can't be any worse.. And he's originally Austrian, so that makes
    him practically a European.

    > leaders (at least that I've seen onlist), thus I countercharge you with
    > being constitutionally unable to believe, accept or conceive of anything
    > GOOD about America, and unable to accept the dead-body evidence of
    > Syrian and Iranian infiltration and Baathist dead-enders.

    There's probably agents of every government on earth there. And
    I wouldn't be surprised if you found a few martians as well. I
    hear they're worried the rover will discover their oil next.

    And can you really blame them, if your president so much as spells
    them "You're Next!", if they arrange some trouble to tie down US troops
    in Iraq, so their time to die wouldn't come just as soon? It's what I
    would do in their places at least.. Seems pretty logical to me.

    Interesting facts about the general you gave though. Can you give an
    URL for source?

    > I furnish facts which I connect with logic and reason (having been a
    > logic teacher at the university level, I am facile at employing the
    > tools! ).
    > NO, I am not a paid Zionist (or any other) agent, and YES, your bizarre
    > and nonsensical moonbattery has deteriorated and degraded into paranoia.

    Nice to know. Of course, you would say that, wouldn't you? Hehehehe.