Re:virus: Is Hermit in Iraq?

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 17:16:34 MDT

    [Jonathan Davis]
    Dear Fellows,

    Does anyone know if Hermit is in Iraq? Given his military pedigree he would be an ideal candidate for one of those very lucrative private security contracts.

    Has anyone heard from him?

    [rhinoceros]
    No, not a word, but there is an interesting idea there. Since war seems to be delegated to private security companies more and more, I look forward to the day when the parts in conflict will hire their champion-contractors and send them to another planet of the solar system to fight it out. Our rambos who are willing to kill or get killed would be able to let out some steam and the commoners would be happier as well. Oh, and CNN too.

    Yes, it is stupid, but it would be an improvement.
    (Who would think that I would advocate rollerball?)

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30263>