Re:virus: War & Peace / Rethinking Iraq

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 13:48:24 MDT

    ....your welcome.

    ....i will tell you about the 'trip' itself: needle in my arm...nurse told
    me to count....at about 4 i felt an odd "icy"feeling going up my arm...at
    about 6 or 7 the world and everything in it, including myself name of
    sebastian, ceased to be. i was suddenly in an extremely bizarre dreamlike
    state but essentially totally lucid...except for the fact that i had no
    awareness of any earthly/physical existence. i still felt like "me" and
    that i had existed all along....but with no name or any other physical
    attributes, including history, memory, etc. instead i saw myself as a
    little tiny 'spark' of electricity perhaps...or something like it, racing
    around in some vast maze of 'circuitry' perhaps? in retrospect it felt a
    lot like "Tron" in some ways. i was zipping around in this "system" of
    which i knew absolutely nothing...total lack of familiarity with the system
    i was in, the rules(if any), and what the hell i was supposed to do. what
    i DID 'know' was that someone was trying to snuff me out....not directly
    though...it was more like i knew someone or something or some force was
    trying to shut me down...likely by shutting down the 'system' that i was in.
       so i had the acute awareness that something must be done to save my ass
    and prevent this from happening. the only problem was that i had no
    knowledge of how this was going to be done, since i had zero knowledge of
    where the focal point of 'attack' was being executed....or how vast the
    'system' was. i just kept zipping around in mild panic and futility. i
    interpret this now as perhaps my body (the system) being "hurt" by the
    doctor antagonizing my nerve endings whilst resetting my nose bones....and
    me being remotely aware of this "damage" being done and yet having no
    capacity to deal with it or prevent it.

    ...i understand that being knocked out is the exact same effect that truth
    seroms create (just on the waking up part)...just that truth seroms dont
    take you so 'far down' and near death as knockout state where an
    aenathesiologist is at your side monitoring your second by second vital
    status. and apparently a sedative is usually administered prior, due to
    psychological trauma or fear experienced during sedation. i found it to be
    nothing short of amazing to see how simplified my brain could become. at
    least that's how it seemed from my perspective. who knows if my
    interpretations are totally incorrect.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".