RE: virus: El hermitaņo!

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 03:14:44 MST

Well, these are my points somehow:

All that time, there was not even one single positive comment or advice
about how to go about building a language conducive to more efficient
storage and recall of information.

He obviously did the same when you exposed your ideas of reforming the
english language to make it more efficient.

Can't you see a pattern here already. I told you about these kinds of people
I an earlier post: as soon as you propose something new, they'll keep up
blathering endlessly about how useless your ideas are.

These people are parasites, they feed off what others give but they wouldn't
give anything themselves - they spend all their energy and time trying to
convince themselves they are somebody important by bashing others' ideas.

That just shows how much of a moron Hermit is. Too bad I didn't see it from
earlier posts.

'Blather' me 'into Submission'?!! In his dreams. Claiming high-rationality
and scientific reasoning while making blatant distortions and sidelining
arguments, ha, I could speak him to tears if I wanted too. These people are
the worst, the kind of self-serving, self-ego-boosting parrots who can't
think for a dime, but at the same time, they have such a Holier-Than-Thou
attitude.

They never contribute anything. Vampires.

And it's good you raise Darwin's rebuttals.

In one post, Hermit says I'm being dishonest mentioning only "Black Athena"
and not the 'rebuttals' (which also have rebuttals), and in another post, he
prides himself in not mentioning sources that would contradict his own puny
arguments.

Yes, he's stuck in his dogma. And all manners of his verbal dhiarrea and
contortions do not bullshit me at all: his argumentative skill are weak.
It's all fluff, no substance.

Yash.