virus: El hermitaņo!

From: Roly Sookias (rolysookias@talk21.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 18:03:41 MST

Hermit, why do you insist on trying to pontificating endlessly against every
subject that is raised!? It was the same with my IAL posts and now you're
doing it again with the vedic maths business! Your tactics seem to be to
blather them into submission! Why can you not make ANY positive comments or
suggestions? You remind me of the victorian scientific community portrayed
in a dramatisation of the life of Charles Darwin - obsessed with verbal
scoring and always attacking, always seeking to destroy all new ideas. Yes,
one must always be sceptical, but is not dogmatism a sin!? Charles Darwin,
our only saint, was almost wholly disheartened and discouraged by people
like you. At the time these people may have had most of the public on their
side, but who is remembered and hailed for their contributions to science?