RE: Calling All Dees, Calling all Dees. Come in Joe......RE: virus: Mermaid, a lady of faith making a phule of herself?

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 03:58:55 MST

He already did chime in, and brought much more intelligence to the
discussion than you and Hermit combined and multiplied by ten.

I'm not trying to prove anything: you are distorting what I said too.

I only want to try to construct such a language. I don't want to
specifically fit my language to Pi, I mentioned this as an example of what I
want to do.

such that
it can be proved that this language, through the meter of it's verse
mathematically proves the exsistance of some mystical fluffy-earred
white-bunniness of a GATOR BAIT proposal.

YOU are writing this bullshit, not me.

Yash.

Joe, Chime in here on this one. Yash is purporting the creation of a
language (Vedic math) to fit a previously constructed meme (Pi), such that