Calling All Dees, Calling all Dees. Come in Joe......RE: virus: M ermaid, a lady of faith making a phule of herself?

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 02:53:31 MST

Joe, Chime in here on this one. Yash is purporting the creation of a
language (Vedic math) to fit a previously constructed meme (Pi), such that
it can be proved that this language, through the meter of it's verse
mathematically proves the exsistance of some mystical fluffy-earred
white-bunniness of a GATOR BAIT proposal.