RE: virus: The universe

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 02:07:17 MST

I alwyas think about such things this way:

When you say "Biological Immortality", does it take into account the
environment and its quirks or are you just using the species as a frame of
reference.

Detailed:

1. We do achieve biological immortality by succeeding in stopping ageing
completely.
2. A large asteroid successfully hits home, extinguishing us, immortality
and all.

See what I mean? Today, our Neo-Darwinian theories do not all take into
account that part
 of Science which the Neo-Darwinians like to call 'Catastrophism'.

They're too busy in the Gradualists vs Saltationists (e.g. Dennet vs Gould)
fight and/or the Scientists vs Creationists fight (e.g. Dawkins vs all
religions).

Instead they should spend more of their time unifying fields.

Well done Physicists, UFT is the way to go.

Yash.