RE: virus: Pi me!

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 01:55:45 MST

>The impressive thing about memorizing PI is that there do not appear
to be any patterns.

You say it well, 'there do not seem to be any pattern'.

And there's a mathematical link all right with the language I want to try to
build: one of the first steps is to build in a gematria system: i.e. each
letter also has a numerical value. Then the langauge will be a natural one
but also a mathematical one.

There's nothing wrong about people who haven't been trained in mathematics
to discuss its fundamentals: Most of the early scientists who discovered
what we still learn today had no diploma as they didn't exist at the time.

However, to put the record straight to you: I've done more than 15 years of
mathematics, including Maths in Physics and Chemistry at French University
level which is more advanced than its English counterpart( Shrödinger's wave
equation for atomic orbitals, etc...), and I'm a Systems Engineer.

Yash.